IT Security and Online Fraud Prevention
Info-Tech Research Group conducted a study on the level of security planning by organizations, which focused on the adoption of IT security and online fraud prevention solutions that address multiple areas of risk. Sponsored by ThreatMetrix, the fastest-growing provider of integrated cybercrime prevention solutions, the report provides a detailed analysis of those findings.
Key research findings in this whitepaper include:
- Security threats and online fraudsters are continuously advancing
- Online fraud is a priority in organizations involved in e-commerce
- Policies, processes and systems are vital
- Organizational size and industry impact security levels
- Base IT security tools are the most common
- Baseline online fraud tools are used most frequently
- Most common IT security attacks are also the most disruptive
- Mobile devices represent organizational threats
- Organizations limit what employees can access from personal devices
- Meeting FFIEC guidelines is costly and time consuming
Read this whitepaper - "IT Security and Online Fraud Prevention" - to gain valuable insight into the security and fraud prevention challenges faced by organizations like yours.
Request the Whitepaper: